NFL Fantasy Survivor Pool
The GDF Fantasy Survivor Pool is a combination of Fantasy Football and NFL Survivor Pools. You pick a different fantasy team each week and need to reach a certain number of points to survive. You can't pick the same player twice.
How the pool works
- Each week, you will select a team of 9 fantasy players, consisting of:
- 1 quarterback
- 2 running backs
- 2 wide receivers
- 1 tight end
- 1 kicker
- 1 team def / st
- 1 Flex (any above position)
- Your team will earn fantasy points based on your players performance, using standard fantasy scoring rules (see below)
- You can't select the same player twice
- If you select Aaron Rodgers in week 1, you won't be able to select him again
- Each week, your team must accumulate greater than a target number of fantasy points, or you will be eliminated from the pool. That target is:
- Weeks 1-6: 80 points
- Weeks 7-12: 90 points
- Weeks 13-18: 100 points
2021 COVID rules
- If a game is cancelled or postponed or a player you selected is ruled out because of Covid - all after you have selected the player, the player will be unfrozen and removed from the lineup. You will not be stuck with a player who is not playing because of Covid. You'll have two options:
- Select a player from an upcoming game that hasn't started. If a 1 pm game is cancelled, you can select a different player from a later game in the week (or another 1 pm game if it hasn't started).
- You will be assigned the 15th highest scoring player from the week at this position. If you've already selected that player, I'll go to the 16th and so until there is an available player. This option would make sure you get some fantasy pts in case a MNF game is cancelled (or if an earlier game is cancelled and you don't re-select a player).
- If the whole season is cancelled early, if there are 10 or more entries still remaining, the pool will be cancelled and everyone's money will be returned. If there are less than 10 entries remaining, the pool will be considered complete and winners will be selected per the rules
- Passing Yards: 1 point per 25 yards
- Passing Touchdowns: 4 points
- Passing Interceptions: -2 points
- Rushing Yards: 1 point per 10 yards
- Rushing Touchdowns: 6 points
- Receiving Yards: 1 point per 10 yards
- Receiving Touchdowns: 6 points
- 2-Point Conversions: 2 points
- Fumbles Lost: -2 points
- Fumble Recovered for a Touchdown: 6 points
- PAT Made: 1 point
- FG Made: 3 points
- Defense / Special Teams:
- Sacks: 1 point
- Interceptions: 2 points
- Fumbles Recovered: 2 points
- Safeties: 2 points
- Defensive Touchdowns: 6 points
- Kick and Punt Return Touchdowns: 6 points
- 2-Point Conversion Returns: 2 points
- Points Allowed (0): 10 points
- Points Allowed (1-6): 7 points
- Points Allowed (7-13): 4 points
- Points Allowed (14-20): 1 points
- Points Allowed (21-27): 0 points
- Points Allowed (28-34): -1 points
- Points Allowed (35+): -4 points
- The entry fee is $60 or two entries for $100
- Payment can be made via paypal to BrianWolther@gmail.com or Venmo to @Brian-Wolther. Please don't mention "fantasy", "survivor", or "football" in the memo - I'll know what the payment is for
- If you don't have paypal or venmo, you can email me to arrange another payment method
- If their are 1 or more surviving entries after week 18:
- The surviving entry with the most fantasy points at the end of the season wins ~80% of the pot
- All other surviving entries will split ~20% of the pot
- Note: I may adjust these splits once the final number of entries is determined
- If no entry survives through week 18
- The last entry remaining wins the full pot
- If the final remaining entries are eliminated in the same week, the entry with the most fantasy points after the week wins the full pot
- I am not taking any payout, fee, free entry or tip for running the pool.
- Players will lock based on their individual gametimes.
- The website timestamps your picks, so in the event there is any confusion or technical glitch I will refer to the timestamp.
- If you are having problems, please send me an email - I will use the timestamp on the email to determine proper eligibility and update your pick manually.
- The GameDayFacts website is owned and operated by me, Brian Wolther, a [very] amateur web developer . If you have any suggestions on how to improve the site, please email me.
- If you have any technical difficulties, please email me at BrianWolther@gmail.com Picks can be entered manually if email is received before the gametime
Stats and projections
- Stats are sourced from mysportsfeed.com and will update every 10 minutes during live games.
- Projections are updated weekly, along with injury statuses. Please use them as informational and refer to other websites for more accurate projects and injury status.
Please invite friends to join