NFL Fantasy Survivor Pool
The GDF Fantasy Survivor Pool is a combination of Fantasy Football and NFL Survivor Pools. You pick a different fantasy team each week and need 80 points to survive. You can't pick the same player twice.
How the pool works
- Each week, you will select a team of 9 fantasy players, consisting of:
- 1 quarterback
- 2 running backs
- 2 wide receivers
- 1 tight end
- 1 kicker
- 1 team def / st
- 1 Flex (any above position)
- Your team will earn fantasy points based on your players performance, using standard fantasy scoring rules (see below)
- You can't select the same player twice
- If you select Aaron Rodgers in week 1, you won't be able to select him again
- Each week, your team must accumulate greater than or equal to 80 fantasy points, or you will be eliminated from the pool
- Passing Yards: 1 point per 25 yards
- Passing Touchdowns: 4 points
- Passing Interceptions: -2 points
- Rushing Yards: 1 point per 10 yards
- Rushing Touchdowns: 6 points
- Receiving Yards: 1 point per 10 yards
- Receiving Touchdowns: 6 points
- 2-Point Conversions: 2 points
- Fumbles Lost: -2 points
- Fumble Recovered for a Touchdown: 6 points
- PAT Made: 1 point
- FG Made: 3 points
- Defense / Special Teams:
- Sacks: 1 point
- Interceptions: 2 points
- Fumbles Recovered: 2 points
- Safeties: 2 points
- Defensive Touchdowns: 6 points
- Kick and Punt Return Touchdowns: 6 points
- 2-Point Conversion Returns: 2 points
- Points Allowed (0): 10 points
- Points Allowed (1-6): 7 points
- Points Allowed (7-13): 4 points
- Points Allowed (14-20): 1 points
- Points Allowed (21-27): 0 points
- Points Allowed (28-34): -1 points
- Points Allowed (35+): -4 points
- The entry fee is $60 or two entries for $100
- Payment can be made via paypal to BrianWolther@gmail.com or Venmo to @Brian-Wolther.
- If you don't have paypal or venmo, you can email me at GDFFantasySurvivor@gmail.com to arrange another payment method
- If you refer two people who join the pool, you can receive $10 off your entry fee. Max referrals is 10 or $50 off
- If their are 1 or more surviving entries after week 17:
- The surviving entry with the most fantasy points at the end of the season wins ~80% of the pot
- All other surviving entries will split ~20% of the pot
- Note: I may round the 80-20% split to even figures
- If no entry survives through week 17
- The last entry remaining wins the full pot
- If the final remaining entries are eliminated in the same week, the entry with the most fantasy points after the week wins the full pot
- I am not taking any payout, fee, free entry or tip for running the pool.
- Players will lock based on their individual gametimes.
The website timestamps your picks, so in the event there is any confusion or technical glitch I will refer to the timestamp.
- If you are having problems, please send me an email - I will use the timestamp on the email to determine proper eligibility and update your pick manually.
- The GameDayFacts website is owned and operated by me, Brian Wolther, a [very] amateur web developer . If you have any suggestions on how to improve the site, please email me.
- If you have any technical difficulties, please email me at GDFFantasySurvivor@gmail.com Picks can be entered manually if email is received before the gametime
Stats and projections
- Stats are sourced from mysportsfeed.com and will update every 10 minutes during live games. This is a new feed for 2019, please excuse any technical issues in the first couple of weeks (I will get them fixed quickly)
- Projections are updated weekly from NumberFire - and are not refreshed closer to game time. Use them at your own discretion.
Please invite friends to join